I'm 19 years old, and I have a full-time job that would probably shock your grandma. I'm a cam girl. For those of you who don't know, a cam girl is the digital era's prostitute. The escort of the virtual age. Men (and sometimes women) come to me for companionship, consolation, conversation –– and most of all, sex. In exchange, I broaden my horizons. I get to interact on a very intimate level with people from all over the world. And, of course, I get money. And a pretty good amount of it at that.
But it's not all peaches and cream. It's not like you can take off your shirt and suddenly the financial world is your oyster. Being a cam girl is deceptively hard, and camming really is a full-time job. It's about promoting and marketing your own business, creating a name for yourself, finding that little niche in the grand scheme of things where you fit in –– all the while being the product, the showgirl, the bread and butter. Websites promise you "$10,000 a week from home in just a few hours a day!", which lures thousands of young girls into showing their stuff and being very disappointed with the payout. The truth is, it takes years to build the fan base that will turn over that kind of income. It takes hours upon hours of grueling labour, replying to thousands of messages a day from needy clients who live in a fantasy world where they're your only priority. At the same time, you're maintaining your body, your hair, your face, your image, to stay presentable, fashionable and on top of the trends. There's no time for a sick day if you want to make real money. Even when you're not on camera, you are still working. It doesn't stop. Camming is a 24-hour-a-day job.
A day in my life consists of waking up around 8am. I go straight to the gym, where I work out for about two hours. I come home, shower, and get directly to work. My Skype account gets turned on and I'm monitoring my Twitter account while I put on my face for the day. Hair, makeup, and body maintenance take about 3 hours, between updating social media and replying to clients who just can't seem to wait for me to get online. When that's done, I take about 30 promo photos that can be uploaded during the day to keep my profiles on different sites relevant and fresh. I update my Twitter: "Hey guys, getting ready to sign on –– come join me!" Then, it's finally time to start my real work day.
More information at amateur cams.
1. The G-Spot Rabbit Waterproof Rechargeable Dildo Vibrator, which delivers "ideal clitoral and G-spot stimulation."
2. Utimi Upgraded Silicone 10 Speed G Spot Vagina and Clitoris Vibrating Vibrator
3. IMO Full Silicone Vibrating Cock Ring - Waterproof Rechargeable Penis Ring Vibrator - Sex Toy for Male or Couples (Wine Red)
4. Vibrator, Oomph! Mini Bullet Shape Waterproof 16 Speed Vibration G-spot Massager/Vibes Sex Toy for Women (Pink)
5. IMO Vibrating G-spot Vibrator - Vagina and Clitoris Stimulation Rabbit Massager - Powerful Dual Motors for Women or Couples (Purple)
6. Sexy Slave Wired Remote Control 12-Frequency Bullet Vibrators - Waterproof Vibrating Love Egg (Pack of 2, Black and Purple)
7. IMO Full Silicone Vibrating Cock Ring - Waterproof Rechargeable Penis Ring Vibrator - Sex Toy for Male or Couples (Wine Red)